UPGRADING OF TABORA – KOGA - MPANDA ROAD TO BITUMEN STANDARD, LOT 1: USESULA – KOMANGA SECTION (108 KM), SIKONGE SPUR (2.21 KM) & SIKONGE TOWN SECTION (7.36 KM), TENDER NO. AE/001/2015-16/HQ/W/51.
UPGRADING OF TABORA – KOGA - MPANDA ROAD TO BITUMEN STANDARD, LOT 2: KOMANGA – KASINDE SECTION (108 KM) & INYONGA TOWN SECTION (4.18 KM), TENDER NO. AE/001/2015-16/HQ/W/52.
UPGRADING OF TABORA – KOGA - MPANDA ROAD TO BITUMEN STANDARD, LOT 3: KASINDE – MPANDA SECTION (105.389 KM) & URWIRA TOWN SECTION (2.29 KM), TENDER NO. AE/001/2015-16/HQ/W/53.
UPGRADING OF MBINGA – MBAMBA-BAY ROAD (66 KM) TO BITUMEN STANDARD, TENDER NO. AE/001/2015-16/HQ/W/54.
- The four tenders mentioned above were advertised in the following newspapers: The Daily News of 13th October 2016 and The East African, 15th – 21st October 2016. The original deadline for submission of tenders was 15th December 2016.
- Notice of intention to extend the Bids Submission deadline was issued on 7th December 2016, to all Prospective Bidders who purchased the Bidding Documents. The Bidding process was temporarily suspended to allow completion of Design Review of the four Road Projects.
- We wish to inform all Prospective Bidders that the Design Review has been completed and necessary amendments effected to the Bidding Documents, through appropriate Addenda.
- Following finalization of the Design Review and Addenda, it is planned to resume the procurement process without further delays. All the documents to enable the Prospective Bidders who purchased the Bidding Documents will be sent to them soon, through their respective e-mail Addresses. In addition, the respective information will be uploaded to the TANROADS Website: www.tanroads.go.tz. The new deadline for Bid Submission for the four tenders is 6th September 2017 at 10:00 Hours, local time.
- It is our strong expectation that Prospective Bidders will aim to abide to the new submission deadline.
TANZANIA NATIONAL ROADS AGENCY